viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I learned a lot of things, I have used the blog from English B1 and the truth is quite interesting this way of learning since you It makes you think in English, however, I do not like the fact that sometimes blogs are too long because it discourages me because I can not think of anything else to say.
My English is not very good, I think I understand more what I see written than the auditory and when people speak to me in English I find it hard to understand what they say, I think it is because the words in this language sound and write differently, this Event in my native language does not happen.
I would like to learn fluent English, but I can not think of how to practice alone, although now that I remember in English, B1 was trying to read "manga" (Japanese comics). but it tamed me so much that in the end I left it, I think it would be helpful to rehearse my English with someone who also wants to learn.
I use English outside of classes in online games, books for the university, but I must say that when reading these books I do not understand word by word but I get the main idea of this.
Friends I would like to learn English fluently, but I know that I need more time and dedication to achieve my goal, that's all friends see you soon.

1 comentario:

  1. I think it's a good read mangas, on holiday I want to read "Hunter x Hunter"

    ResponderEliminar

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...