martes, 18 de abril de 2017

My Autobiography

Hello friends! 
My name is Fredy  Chandía Henríquez. I  am twenty two  years old. I was born in Chile in 1995. I live in Puente Alto near the La Ballena hill. I study Forestry engineering at universidad de Chile (I'm in the second year) I work as a packing in the  Alvi supermarket since 2013.
I have two puppies that are no longer puppies (Emma and Oso)

In my free time, I enjoy reading Discovering new foods, listen to music, playing hearthstone ( leeegeendaariiaa dooraaada). I also love watching anime and  films. 

My biggest dream is to be able to  perform in the career that I chose and to have a happy happy family.





3 comentarios:

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...