martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Frutillar

Hi friends, today I'll tell you Frutillar.
Frutillar is a city, commune and spa in southern Chile, on the west bank of Lake Llanquihue, in the Los Lagos Region.
The "Villa de Frutillar" was founded on November 23, 1856 by the disposition of the president of the republic Don Manuel Montt, with the support of the Minister Antonio Varas.
Tradition tells us that the word Frutillar comes from the great quantity of wild strawberries that were distributed on all sides in the forests and prairies of this locality, but when I make the fortune of this summer I only saw a wild strawberry.
 It is characterized by the beauty of its landscape, the German traditions of its founders and the Musical Weeks of Frutillar. It is known as the "City of Music"
Frutillar offers several tourist attractions: the beaches with view to the volcanoes Osorno, Calbuco, Tronador and Puntiagudo; The German Colonial Museum, and German-style crafts; The natural beauty of its surroundings and the trails around the lake.
The lake also offers the possibility of practicing different nautical sports. It has a great hotel offer: from hostels, cabins, hotels, lofts.

If I had the chance I would go back again to finish knowing this beautiful place.



3 comentarios:

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...