viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

My future job

Hello friends, I would tell you about my future profession although I am currently studying forestry engineering and how can they assume I still have a lot to learn to specialize in a specific area hahaha
if I had to choose an area at this time I would like to specialize in botany since I love to know what species I am seeing and how to distinguish them from others, thinking well what I just wrote also I found out more about the phylogeny them plants in general. Then I could say that my future work is a mixture of Outdoors and indoors since I would like to study wild plants in their natural habitat, but in order to have analyzing good I need a labotary. I would love to travel along Chile because Chile is a country very diverse and has a lot to offer in terms of botany, as for my salary I have not investigated much since this varies according to the titles that I am acquiring and that I go specialized throughout my university life, but I confide friends that phylogeny is not a concern in Chile so I would not make much money if I specialize in that in fact is what I feel now friends may in a future change of opinion since the area of edaphology equals my attention xD good bye friends.

4 comentarios:

  1. the phylogeny of plant is very dificult. good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. will you be the next professor Nicolas Garcia jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that work in phylogeny is very hard, but not impossible

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also like soil science and learn about different species :D

    ResponderEliminar

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...