martes, 16 de mayo de 2017

Anime

Today dear friends  I will talk about anime.
The word anime is the Japanese adaptation of the word "animation". Its use by the foreign public to refer to the specifically Japanese animation, has ended by popularly converting it into a term that identifies the animation of Japanese origin.
The anime is a cultural phenomenon and entertainment that has grat popularity intertainment that has great popularity internationally. It is an art that is linked to manga (Japanese comics), cosplay (wearing costumes) and other disciplines and trends.
I fell in love with japonese animation when I was very young since i saw "el club de los tigritos", in this TV show people can see; "Ranma 1/2", "Hunter x Hunter", "Pokemon", "Ninja Boy Rantaro", among other.
I do not have a favorite anime series, but I really like "Naruto" and "Ao no exorcist", I am currently watching the second season of "Shingeki no kyojin" and "Boku no hero academia"


4 comentarios:

  1. I love anime, it's a good way to get distracted, it's great to have common tastes. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes! yes! we have many things to talk about

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The character in the photo is great! :D
    Long live the anime!

    ResponderEliminar

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...