lunes, 18 de septiembre de 2017

Traditions in our Independence day celebration of my family

Hello friends today answers about the traditions that my family has on September 18th and 19th, in my family, essentially 4: my mom, my brother, my sister and I (I am the youngest, but I am the tallest hahaha) My mom used to cook something tasty and we spent some time with our family. Over the years my family grew my brother had two children and my sister had one, my sister's son is my youngest nephew I like to play with him because I laugh a lot of the crazy things he does and how he is exploring the world.
For example, this year, to be exact today hahaha came to my house my sister with her husband and her little son and my brother with their children (as every year), we eat the typical at this time a roast and many, but many salads, my favorite salad is "choclo con mayo" I like the same roast, sometimes we go to the "Cajon del maipo" on horseback or just explore, I do not usually go to inns with my family because they are expensive and they are always full.
My mother in the night usually puts songs of all type, although always it is inclined by the music that is listened in its youth. In my country the national dance in the underwear, we the dancers, but we do as the family we like to listen to the music while we eat. bye friends!
 Resultado de imagen

4 comentarios:

  1. Going to "Cajon del Maipo" on horseback must de great

    ResponderEliminar
  2. having family traditions is the best <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It sounds fun going to the "Cajón del Maipo". My favorite salad is the potatoes with mayonnaise :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love that you spend time with your family, that is the best of the celebrations.

    ResponderEliminar

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...