viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2017

The best Holidays ever

Hello friends today I will tell you about my best vacations, even if they are not holidays as such hahaha, I will tell you that my best vacation was my practice 1 in "Frutillar" in the summer of 2017, I went with my classmates from section two and a few friends from section one (it should be noted that in my career when one is "mechon" you are divided into two sections).
It was a very long trip the longest journey of my whole life was about twelve hours from "Antumapu", I really enjoyed the busy stay in frutillar as it was very rewarding to develop the activities that we did in the different places of the Region of the Lagos I met and learned a lot about the fauna, flora, geology and soil science of southern Chile.
The best of the field trip were the instants that we had free as a course one of these moments we used to bathe in the "lake Llanquihue" I will tell you that the water was very clear and warm I really enjoyed swimming that lake with my companions.


2 comentarios:

  1. At least you had some free time to enjoy the place. Frutillar, one of my favorite places in the South!

    ResponderEliminar

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...