martes, 4 de julio de 2017

the last blog

Hello friends today I will tell you about the use of this blog
First of all I will tell you that I create this blog because it is a tool that we use to learn English in my career, for those who do not know I am studying forestry in the University of Chile and sincerely believe it served us well since my colleagues and I learned many and varied words in English, for the mere fact of writing in this language, was also useful to know the life, tastes and interests of my future colleagues.
The blog gave me a lot to do, but I keep a lot of affection for the reasons mentioned above.
I am very sad writing these words since this block is finished in this semester I hope that we continue being in contact, I would like to be added to my facebook public or that I add to wtp.
I say goodbye, but I reiterate I hope that we continue to enjoy sharing with you.
I want you friends, Good bye :)

PD: exite the posibility that flies to use this blog since they say that the next level of English will use this same medium, however, as you know life is a costly change and everything can happen in it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English language

Hello friends today I will talk about my experience learning English during these two years, I really started from the basics and here I lea...